January 19, 2008

Take me back to Las Palmeras

So I went on a cruise in December & somehow this is one of the best pictures I took. My camera has a special setting just for food, among much other settings as well. Anyhow, I would love one of those margaritas there, the cool air blowing, and some yummy mexican food. Man talk about good stuff, just don't eat that salsa there. Unfortunately, I took a bite PRIOR to getting a drink & well lets just say FIRE!!! I dunno what was in that stuff but I about died.
So I decided to ask for the guacamole, even though we didn't even eat it & when the food came we got more on the plate. The Guacamole cost as much as that giant margarita too. Mind you, I drank the whole thing...I was a little blitzed walking back to the ship....but I made it & when we got there & were waiting to get back onto the ship there were drunk girls/women all around that had went to Senor Frogs....For some reason I think I enjoyed myself better.