January 21, 2008

If I only had a kitchen of my own

Wishful thinking..but I need a kitchen of my own so I can be a hostess-with-the-mostess. I have bunch of recipes and whatnot that I have started to track down in my free time. I'm trying to figure out why I didn't have the urge to cook when I had my own place. Probably because I didn't have a yard, a dining room table or anyone to really try my skills on. However, I would definately attempt this mousse cake...Granted I have no idea where I'd get half the ingredients & considering they are in ml, I suppose I'd have to figure out how to convert...I mean how bad could it be???? haaaaaaa Yeah, its a good thing I don't have a kitchen..ok maybe not, cause this looks to die for!


Here's a link to check it out for yourself...plus I sorta stole this without permission, so I'm sure I'm supposed to do this: Aapplemint