March 18, 2009

One Block Wonder Done

Well my one block wonder is done & I don't like it. The colors aren't nice, it didn't come out as I expected and for as much fabric as I used I can't believe how small it ended up. I have no idea what I am going to do with the small section I made....It looks like it might end up something for thanksgiving or something...we'll see. It was really just a tester to see if I could do it & I could...Speaking of which, I took the Stack & Whack Class & I'll post those blocks next...Now those I like.

Here is how it would look with the ends cut off...I can still put borders and whatnot...Its not pressed all the way in these photos, so it has ripples...
There is 1 block that I messed up on & the block was sewn wrong, can you find it?