I went to see the Body Worlds & the Story of the Heart at the MOSI yesterday. It was cool again to see this, as I originally saw BODIES a few years ago. What I didn't know is that the BODIES exhibit is actually a copycat to the Body Worlds, which is by Gunther von Hagen, who came up with the idea and Plastination of bodies. I had no idea that original exhibit I saw was actually a copy-cat..I was disappointed with this exhibit, it wasn't quite as large or as good as the Bodies exhibit. However, this one had a Camel and a baby camel on exhibit in addition to the human bodies & that was way neat to see and it was HUGE!Needless to say, anytime an exhibit comes to an area near you or you have the opportunity to visit, you should do so...it is just crazy to know what is under the our skin!
