January 16, 2010

Saturday Girl Time

Today my friend Patricia came up to see me & the new house...shes a little late but thats ok :) j/k

She got a tour of the house & we were off to
Fiberologie, lunch at Cracker Barrel & then stopped by TJMaxx. In this timeframe I think she went to the bathroom 3 times & possibly 4 while in the store :) too funny because I am usually the bathroom girl.

Anyhow, this is the first time I've seen her since September & shes VERY much pregnant. She had shown photos before but I was instantly shocked when I saw her. Since she is my closest friend I had no problem poking the belly to see how it was & it was oddly hard. Kinda weird. Needless to say I took some pictures because her pictures show no justice of her pregnant belly...these are for her mother! Shes not due until May....Say hello to Patricia & Hannah.