April 18, 2009

Bloggers Quilt Festival

I've decided to post my favorite quilt...needless to say..my only quilt that was completed so far, on Park City Girl's blog as part of Bloggers Quilt Festival. I have 2 quilts in process now, wait make that 3, but this one really is my favorite and its home lies in New Zealand with my friend Megan as a gift for the birth of her daughter, Oliva, last year.
Here is is, a crazy 9 patch, made mostly of Heather Bailey Fresh Cut fabric & a little bit of Amy Butler...

Here is a pic of the finished front(before washing):



Here are pics of the back:

Here is a up close of the free motion(if you can even see):

I wish I had more pictures of after i finished the quilt and it was all crinkly with more quilting on it but I needed to get it shipped off to New Zealand.