May 28, 2008

Cruises & Weddings

So, I started out the month on a cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. First time aboard Carnival, not so bad, but prefer NCL in many ways...Willing to go on Carnival again but on a newer ship and for longer than 5 days! Way to short.



We started this leaving under the Skyway Bridge. Really neat but went by really quick.


1st stop...Grand Cayman... went to the turtle farm..Kinda dorky, but I love sea turtles. The only thing is, the tanks were insanely overcrowded and the poor turtles were practically living on top of one another.



Went on a little tour to Hell, which is nothing more then a bunch of rock formations, REALLY DORKY! I never wanted to go there, but it was part of the tour. Been there & never going again!

Next stop, Cozumel. All I can say is HOT, HOT, HOT. ...
It started with a headache & ended with a headache. My headache progressively got worse while on the island to the point that I was miserable and scared I wouldn't make it back to the ship & end up in a Mexican hospital with my passport floating away on the boat back to Tampa. Went to a cool beach place and a little tour of Discover Mexico which is sorta a museum. They need to work on their outdoor area with all the to-scale models, as when they offered hats & umbrellas when going outside because there's "not much shade". That was an understatement. I believe that was where my splitting headache went full force & I think it was dehydration. Went to the same eatery places as last cruise but due to my head issues I sat there looking like I was going to die & the server ended up taking my drink off the tab since I didn't even touch it.

So think thats about it..next please..

********************************************
MOVING ON TO WEDDINGS.....
********************************************
Mr. & Mrs. Patterson
The joining of Tom Patterson & Acie Zarate
Sunday, May 25th, 2008
Florida Aquarium

Congratulations