February 12, 2008

I have a confession, I am an addict

My name is Kelly, and I have a bloggin problem.

I have become a complete bloggin addict and I can not control myself. I keep finding new blogs to browse, I haven't reached the end of the internet in a LONGGGGG time. For awhile I did not have anything more to look at and I am a self-professed knowledge seeker. I don't like to not be in the "know" about, of course, only things I want to "know" though..

So my latest crazy has been food blogs because I have this fascination of good looking food that is easy to make. I never cared for cookbooks unless they had pictures and to me cookbooks just seem so bland. So as I've been finding recipes I've been copying them and pasting them into WORD and then editing so they fit on one page of paper, front and back if needed. Then I finally got a binder with plastic sheets to keep all the printed sheets of gold(ok thats what they mean to me)" safe in.

So anyways the recipes that I tend to go for are: appetizers & snacks, some desserts, small sweet treats and side orders.. I have yet to really find any main courses that I care much for or are easy enough to make for my liking.

Anyways I'm just going to keep collecting "my precious"(said in the smeegle voice from LOTR) recipes until I have a kitchen of my own & plenty of people to cook for! People invite me to your pot-luck parties already.